Display Conditions Feature from Premium Addons for Elementor plugin enables you to dynamically show and hide elements based on the conditions you set. Learn more about the Display Conditions feature from the tutorial article.
In today’s article, we’re going to learn how to show or hide Elementor elements based on the visitor’s country/location using the Display Conditions feature for Premium Addons.
- You will need the Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Make sure to enable the Display Conditions feature. Check this article to know how to do that.
Navigate To The Element
First, navigate to your Elementor section/container, column, or widget > Advanced Setting > Display Conditions.
- Enable Display Conditions: Enable this option to apply the Display Conditions on the element.
Add The Conditions
- Action: Select whether you want to show or hide the element based on the selected display conditions.
- Conditions: Here we will set the conditions and set the values to compare with.
- Type: Set the Type to Location.
- Is or Is Not: Choose the condition type.
- Value: Select the country/countries to show or hide the element based on.
- Location Detect Method: Choose between the old and the new method. If the location is not detected correctly, we recommend selecting the new method.
You just learned how to control which elements to show or hide based on the location of the visitor.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.