This guide shows how to use Elementor Display Conditions by Premium Addons for Elementor plugin to change webpages dynamically. It teaches how to hide or show parts of a webpage based on what the user does, making websites more interactive and personalized.
In this tutorial, we will show how to show/hide Elementor content on WooCommerce’s current product price.
- You will need the Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Premium Addons Pro is required for WooCommerce Display Conditions.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Make sure to enable the Display Conditions feature. Check this article to know how to do that.
Enable Display Conditions Feature
Navigate to your Elementor element settings > Advanced tab > Display Conditions and Switch “Enable Display Conditions” switcher.
Add The Dynamic Display Conditions
- Action: Select whether you want to show or hide the element based on the selected display conditions.
- Conditions: Here we will set the condition and set the values to compare to.
- Type: Set the condition to Current Product Price.
- Is or Is Not: Choose the condition type.
- Equal Or Higher than: Set the minimum price of the product to be checked.
So simple right?
Now you can control which elements to show or hide depending on the current product price.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.