Display Conditions feature in Premium Addons for Elementor allows control of the visibility of webpage elements depending on specific conditions.
In this tutorial, we will show how to show/hide Elementor content on a specific date.
- You will need the Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Make sure to enable the Display Conditions feature. Check this article to know how to do that.
Enable Display Conditions Feature
Navigate to your Elementor element settings > Advanced tab > Display Conditions and Switch “Enable Display Conditions” switcher.
Add The Dynamic Display Conditions
- Action: Select whether you want to show or hide the element based on the selected display conditions.
- Conditions: Here we will set the condition and set the values to compare to.
- Type: Set the condition to Date.
- Is or Is Not: Choose the condition type.
- Value: Add a specific date.
- Timezone: You may select between Local Timing or Server Timezone.
So simple right?
Now you can control which elements to show or hide depending on a specific date.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.