Elementor Display Conditions addon in Premium Addons for Elementor plugin helps to show or hide any Elementor element depending on a set of conditions.
In this tutorial, we will show how to show/hide Elementor content based on a specific date range. This condition is very useful if you want to show some content on specific date. For example, you can use it on WooCommerce website to show an offer banner for some days of the month.
- You will need the Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Make sure to enable the Display Conditions feature. Check this article to know how to do that.
Enable Display Conditions Feature
Navigate to your Elementor element settings > Advanced tab > Display Conditions and Switch “Enable Display Conditions” switcher.
Add The Dynamic Display Conditions
- Action: Select whether you want to show or hide the element based on the selected display conditions.
- Conditions: Here we will set the condition and set the values to compare to.
- Type: Set the condition to Date Range.
- Is or Is Not: Choose the condition type.
- Value: Add a specific date range.
- Timezone: You may select between Local Timing or Server Timezone.
So simple right?
Now you can control which elements to show or hide depending on a specific date range.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.