The Display Conditions feature in Premium Addons for Elementor enables you to dynamically show or hide page elements based on a set if conditions.
To see real examples, you can check the demo page.
In this tutorial, we will show how to show/hide Elementor content based on the post type of the current page. This is useful if you are using Elementor header/footer builder. You can show or hide specific elements on some pages.
- You will need the Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Make sure to enable the Display Conditions feature. Check this article to know how to do that.
Enable Display Conditions Feature
Navigate to your Elementor element settings > Advanced tab > Display Conditions and Switch “Enable Display Conditions” switcher.
Add The Dynamic Display Conditions
- Action: Select whether you want to show or hide the element based on the selected display conditions.
- Conditions: Here we will set the condition and set the values to compare to.
- Type: Set the condition to Post Type.
- Is or Is Not: Choose the condition type.
- Value: Select the post type.
So simple right?
Now you can control which elements to show or hide depending on the post type.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.