Display Conditions Feature from the Premium Addons For Elementor plugin gives you the ability to dynamically show or hide elements depending on the conditions you set. If you’re not familiar with the Display Conditions Feature please take a look at this tutorial.
In this article, we’re going to show you how to show or hide any element on the page based on the visitor’s browser using the Display Conditions feature.
- You will need the Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Make sure to enable the Display Conditions feature. Check this article to know how to do that.
To do so we need to do two simple steps:
1. Navigate To The Element
First, navigate to your Elementor Element, widget, column, or section settings > Advanced tab > Display Conditions.
- Enable Display Conditions: Enable this option to apply the Display Conditions on the element.
2. Add The Conditions
- Action: Select whether you want to show or hide the element based on the selected display conditions.
- Conditions: Here we will set the condition and set the values to compare to.
- Type: Set the condition to Browser.
- Is or Is Not: Choose the condition type.
- Value: You can select from Opera, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
So simple right?
Now you can control which elements to show or hide depending on the website visitor’s browser.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.