Facebook Messenger Chat Widget for Elementor Page Builder provides an astounding way of communication with your website’s visitors “Potential Customers”.
Facebook Messenger App is one of the most popular and used in social platforms around the globe (with about 2.45 Billion monthly active users)[Source], this will allow you to communicate with lots of potential customers that visit your website without the need to take an extra step for it.
Facebook Messenger Chat Elementor Widget is a great Call-To-Action (CTA) tool, as visitors can ask their questions easily, besides the use of a very well known App provides visitors with the courage to engage into a conversation using familiar application and website such Facebook rather than using less known methods to communicate.
In this tutorial, we will discuss in detail the amazing features and options available to help you communicate with your visitors “Potential Customers” using Elementor Messenger Widget.
Click here to check Premium Facebook Messenger Widget demo.
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Account Settings
- Advanced Settings
1. Account Settings
- App ID: The first step you have to do to be able to use Elementor Facebook Messenger Chat is to get an App ID from Facebook to use Messenger Chat Box on your website, How to Create Facebook Application for Premium Facebook Messenger Widget.
- Page ID: Get your Facebook Page ID from (here). You also have to add your site URL to the Whitelisted domains on your Facebook page for messenger settings, How to Whitelist Your Domain for Premium Messenger Chat Widget.
Advanced Messaging Whitelisted Domains are Third-party domains that are accessible in the Messenger webview for use with the Messenger Extensions SDK, and for Messenger plugins.
- Logged in Message: The Greeting (Intro Conversation Text) text that will be in display if the user is currently logged in Facebook. The maximum is 80 characters.
- Logged Out Message: The Greeting (Intro Conversation Text) text that will be in display if the user is not currently logged in to Facebook. The maximum is 80 characters.
3. Advanced Settings
- Language: Select Language for the chatbox. The default is [English].
- Ref: Optional, the custom string passed to your webhook in messaging_postbacks and messaging_referrals events.
- Minimized: Enable/ Disable Specifies whether the plugin should be minimized or shown. Defaults to false on desktop and true on mobile browsers.
- Hide on Mobiles: Enable/ Disable will hide the messenger chat on Mobile Phones.
- Theme Color: Set the color for the Facebook Messenger Chat button on your web page.
- Position: Select the Facebook Messenger Chat button on your web page.
- Top Left
- Top Right
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Right
- Custom: Set the position to your liking.