In this tutorial we will show how to create Facebook application to use in the Premium Facebook Messenger Widget for Elementor. This is a pre-tutorial for the Facebook Messenger Chat Widget tutorial.
Create Facebook App
So, to use the Elementor Facebook Messenger Chat Widget, you’re going to need to create an App ID from Facebook Developer and generate a unique App ID. So, follow these steps carefully.
- Go to the Facebook Developer page -> Get Started/My Apps —> Create App.
What do you want your app to do: Select Other then click on Next.
In the app type page, select Business then click on Next.
- Add an app name: Set the Name of your New Facebook App.
- Add contact email: Set an Email for communication about the App.
- In your Facebook App page select Messenger, then click the Set Up button.
- In Messenger Platform App Settings, Add your Facebook Page permissions in order for tokens to be generated, click the Add or Remove Pages button.
- Select the Facebook Pages that you want to use in the Facebook Messenger App, then click Next.
- Finish your Facebook App Set Up.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help.
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.