In this tutorial we will discuss How to Create Facebook Application to use in Premium Facebook Messenger Widget for Elementor, this is a pre-tutorial for Facebook Messenger Chat Widget Tutorial.
Create Facebook App
So, to use Elementor Facebook Messenger Chat Widget, you’re going to need to create an App ID from Facebook Developer and generate a unique App ID. So, follow these steps carefully.
- Go to Facebook Developer page, My Apps —> Create App.
- Create an App ID
- Display Name: Set the Name of your New Facebook App ID.
- Contact Email: Set an Email for communication about the App.
- In your Facebook App page Select a product, in this case select Messenger (Facebook Messenger App), and click Set Up button.
- In Messenger Platform App Settings, Add (Grant) your Facebook Page permissions in order for tokens to be generated, click Add or Remove Pages button.
- Select What (which) Facebook Pages that you want to use in Facebook Messenger App, click the Next button.
- [Switcher] Allows Facebook App that you have created to “Manage and access Page conversations in Messenger”, click Done button.
- Finish your Facebook App Set Up, click OK button.
Generate Access Token to Use in Elementor Facebook Messenger Widget.
Token Generated for the Messaging App, Copy the Facebook Token Generated [Keep it Safe, as you will need to create new one if you lost it]. Add Generated Token to Elementor Facebook Messenger Chat Widget in Account Settings —> App ID. Click here to check.