Today we are happy to introduce a new feature to our customers. Now easily you can create navigate through the Elementor Carousel widget with any element button, image, icons, Lottie animation, etc. This will enable you to use any Elementor element in your page to navigate through Premium Carousel widget for Elementor.
First, make sure that you have the latest Elementor Premium Addons version installed on your site.
- Drag and drop Elementor carousel widget to the page.
- Navigate to widget settings -> Content Type -> select Repeater option.
- Select the Elementor Template that you want to insert inside the carousel. For further clarification about creating a template for Elementor, please check this article.
- Assign an ID for the template. For example #slide-1 from Custom Navigation Element Selector option. This ID will be used later to link the element you want to use to navigate the carousel to this slide.
- Insert the element you want to use to navigate through the carousel slides. We will use a button in this case. All you need to do is navigate to widget settings -> Advanced tab -> insert a CSS ID and make sure that it’s the same as the one we added before in Custom Navigation Element Selector, in my example its “slide-1”. Please make sure that IDs are inserted without the hash ‘#’.
Now everything is settled up and you will be able to navigate through the carousel slides using any elements on your page.