When it comes to enhancing the user experience on your blog, Elementor Blog widget is your tool. If you’ve wondered how to seamlessly integrate a “Read More” button within this widget, you’re in the right place!
In this guide, we’ll walk you through easy-to-follow steps to achieve just that. Let’s dive in!
- You will need Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/feature/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Drag and drop Elementor Blog widget to the page.
- Navigate to Blog widget settings from Post Options -> Excerpt Type select Link type and add the Read More Text.
All is now configured, enabling you to use the “Read More” button on the Elementor Blog widget, which will lead you directly to the complete post page.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁