Elementor gives the ability to create a template and use it on multiple pages on your website. This saves a lot of time and effort because the changes you make into a template will be applied to all the pages that contain that template.
In Premium Addons for Elementor, we have many widgets that use Elementor Templates. So, we added Elementor Templates Live Editor tool which helps to create/edit Elementor Templates and then insert them without leaving the page to speed up your website building workflow.
- You will need Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
Elementor Live Templates Editor
Save time and effort by using the new Premium Addons’ Live Elementor templates editing tool.
- Drag an Elementor templates based widget and drop it into to desired Elementor section. In this example, we are using Elementor Unfold widget.
- Click on Create/Edit Template button in content tab in widget settings.
- Template Editor Popup will pop in the same browser tab to allow you to build your Elementor Template.
- Feel free to insert any kind of Elementor content in Elementor Template Editor popup.
- Also, you can insert one of the Premade Templates included in Premium Addons using Premium Templates button. For more information, about Premium Elementor Templates, please check this article.
- Click on Update button in Elementor Panel, once you’ve done.
- You can name the Elementor template from the text input field at the top of Elementor Template Editor popup.
- Click on Save & Insert Template button to close the popup and insert the template in widget you are currently editing.
Templates’ Live Editor tool is available within Premium Addons for Elementor Page Builder. This new feature will be easily found within Elementor widgets that depend on Elementor section templates as a content type. Here’s a list of Premium Addons elements that use Elementor templates:
- Premium Addons Free Widgets
- Premium Addons Pro Widgets
Create New Elemetor Section Template
Step 1: Please navigate to your WP Dashboard -> Templates tab, click Add New at the top of the page to create a new template.
Step 2: In our example, I will use Premium Testimonial widget. So, I will drag and drop the widget. Fill Author, Company, and Content fields. Then click Publish button in Elementor Panel.
Step 3: Now you can navigate to WP Dashboard -> Templates and you will find your template there. So now you can include this template in any other widget that supports Elementor Templates.
Step 4: Navigate to the page you need to use the template on. For example, we’re using Premium Carousel widget. Navigate to widget settings -> Content tab -> Templates -> select the template you need.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community