Premium Magic Scroll addon gives you the ability to create awesome scroll animations and effects. If this is the first time to read about the Elementor Magic Scroll, please take a look at this article.
In this tutorial, we will show how to rotate an Elementor element on scroll using the Elementor Magic Scroll addon.
- You will need the Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that the Elementor Magic Scroll feature is enabled so you can find them in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
1. Enable Magic Scroll
You can use the Magic Scroll with any Elementor widget. After inserting the widget, all you need to do is to navigate to the widget Advanced Settings -> Premium Magic Scroll tab -> Enable Magic Scroll.
2. Add the Rotate Effect to the Element
Click on “Add item” -> Select Animation -> Rotate.
You can set a rotate value for x, y, and z axes.
Elementor Magic Scroll General Settings
- How This Works: We used “Lock Page Scroll Until Animation Ends” so the element keeps in the viewport till the rotation completes before scrolling to the next Elementor section.
- Decrease Animation Speed By: From here, you can adjust how fast or slow the animation should behave/work.
Now you can rotate any element on the scroll using Elementor Magic Scroll Addon. We look forward to seeing what you will create.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.