PREMIUM ADDONS FOR ELEMENTOR IS NOW 100% WPML COMPATIBLE!
So, What's Next ? you can just follow the steps below in order to translate content from Premium Add-ons for Elementor into any language:
- After getting everything done in your post, page or template, click on ‘Update’ to save changes.
- On your Dashboard, go to your post/page, click on the plus sign next to the title to start adding translations.
- Click on ‘Edit with Elementor’ to sync between WPML and strings in your post/page.
- Now, go to your Dashboard -> WPML -> Translations, click on ‘Edit’ to start adding translations.
- Now, you can translate strings from Premium widgets into your selected language. Don’t forget to check Translation is complete after getting strings translated click on Save & Close to save changes.
- We’re all done, you can go to your post/page to check your translated strings