Recently, we have added an option in Horizontal Scroll widget for Elementor page builder that allows you to disable the horizontal scroll effect on small-screen devices, and change the widget to scroll vertically on tablet and mobile devices.
Not just that, you can also hide a specific section(s) in Elementor Horizontal Scroll on any device you want.
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
Hide Elementor Horizontal Scroll Slides
- Start by adding Elementor Horizontal Scroll Widget to your page.
- Navigate to widget settings > Content tab, open the section you want, and select the device(s) you want that section to be hidden on using Hide Section On option.
Disable Elementor Horizontal Scroll on Tablet and Mobile Devices
- Navigate to widget settings > Advanced tab > Disable Horizontal Scroll On and select mobile, tablet, or both of them to disable horizontal scroll effect on the selected device(s).
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community