Elementor Twitter feed widget gives you the ability to embed Twitter feed into your page through Elementor Page Builder. This widget is a part of Premium Addons PRO.
Twitter is one of the major social media networks with many influential people and organizations use it as a way to communicate, and share their ideas and opinions on a wide variety of topics, from science to humor, from politics to entertainment. You can find that almost every major organization is using Twitter, so using the Elementor Twitter Feed Widget can be a good way to share these tweets from Twitter into your pages seamlessly. As Elementor Twitter Feed widget automates most of the process for you, allowing you to provide a better insight on any specific topic with minimum effort.
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
Click here to check Premium Twitter Feed Widget demo.
- Access Credentials
- Advanced Settings
1. Access Credentials
First, you will need to create an app on Twitter for Developers to get the Consumer Key & Consumer Secret Key required to retrieve feed from the Twitter platform.
- Accounts: You can retrieve tweets from more than one account, you just have to get the name of the account and write it with the following sign [@] at the beginning, for instance, @BarackObama, or @leap13themes.
- Hashtags: You can specify which hashtags to get tweets from, you just need to write the name of the hashtag plus [#] the hash sign, for instance, #Elementor, #WordPress, #Photoshop, etc.
- Style: Select the layout style that will be used to display the tweets. There are two available styles: List style, and Grid style.
- Equal Height: Enable this option to make all tweets boxes take the same height.
- Tweets/Row: Select how many tweets per row.
- Direction: Allows you to set the direction for thumbnail, and other tweets info about the authors from Left to Right (LTR), or Right to Left (RTL).
- Content Alignment: Adjust alignment for tweets content to be displayed Left, Center, Right, or Justified.
4. Advanced Settings
- Tweets/Account: Set how many tweets will be shown for each account, the default is 2.
- Tweet length: Set how many characters of tweets text to show (default is 150 characters).
- Show tweet media: Enable/disable displaying media (videos and images).
- Show Avatar: Show or hide the author’s avatar (thumbnail image).
- Show Profile Name: Show or hide the author’s name.
- Show Date: Show or hide the date the shows when the tweets were published.
- Show Feed Content: Show or hide tweets content.
- Show Read More Button: Show or hide the read more button on tweets.
- Show Twitter Icon: Show or hide Twitter icon on the tweets.
- Carousel: Enable/disable showing twitter feed in a carousel. You will be able to control the following option if the Carousel is enabled.
- Autoplay: Enable/disable the autoplay of tweets carousel.
- Autoplay Speed: Set the autoplay speed.
- Arrow Position: Adjust the position of carousel arrows.
- Tweet Box
- Twitter Icon
1. Tweet Box
- Background: Select a background color for Tweet Box.
- Border Type: Set a border type for Tweet Box in Twitter Feed Elementor Widget. Choose from the following border types:
- None (Default)
- Width: Set border width.
- Color: Choose a color for your border.
- Border Radius: Set Border Radius for Tweet Box using pixels (PX), percentage(%), or em(EM). Higher border-radius means a more circular border.
- Margin: Creates space around the Tweet Box, outside of any defined borders. You can set the margin in Pixel (px), Em (em), or Percentage (%).
- Padding: Creates space around the Tweet Box, inside of any defined margins and/or borders. You can set Tweet Box Padding in Pixel (px), Em (em), or Percentage (%) Note* Padding does not accept negative values.
Same Exact Settings are in Both Normal and Hover in Tweet Box.
- Typography: Set the font style for Twitter Feed content.
- Font Family: Select a font family.
- Size: Set font size.
- Weight: Select font-weight.
- Transform: Select the font transform.
- Style: Select font style by choosing from:
- Line Through
- Line-Height: Set font line-height.
- Letter-Spacing: Set font letter-spacing.
- Text Color: Set color for the Tweets content in Elementor Twitter Feed Widget.
- Links Color: Set color for the links inside tweets in Elementor Twitter Feed Widget.
- Links Hover Color: Set color when hover on links inside tweets in Elementor Twitter Feed Widget.
Read More Link
- Color: Set a color for the Read More link.
- Hover Color: Set a hover color for the Read More link.
- Size: Adjust the Avatar size of twitter thumbnails.
- Border Type
- Border Radius
4. Twitter Icon
- Hover Color
- Arrow Color: Set the colors for the carousel arrows.
- Size: Set the size for the carousel arrows.
- Background Color: Set a background color for the carousel arrows.
- Border: Set a border for the carousel arrows.
- Padding: Set a padding for the carousel arrows.
- Background: Set a background color for the container.
- Border Type
- Border Radius
- Box Shadow: Set box shadow for Twitter Feed box container. The available options are: