Premium Image Separator Widget for Elementor Page Builder adds the option to have an image as a separator between 2 sections. This decorative element comes with many customization options.
Click here to check Premium Image Separator Widget demo.
- Upload Your Image
- Image Size
- Image Gutter (%)
- Image Alignment
- Image Link
- Image: Upload or select a custom image from the Media Library.
- Image Size: Select the image size in pixels, em or %.
- Image Gutter: Adjust the gutter % value to change the images vertical position. “-50 %” is the default and aligns the image to the middle. “0” value will align the top of the image with the top edge of the separators container.
- Image Alignment: Align the image horizontally to the left, center, or right.
- Link: Enable or disable the link option. When enabled, the following options are available:
- Link/URL: Select a link to an existing page or enter a custom URL.
- Image Hovering Title: Add a link title to the image that will be visible when a visitor hovers over the image.
- Link Target: Select between blank, parent, self and top.
Blank: The link will be loaded in a new window. Parent: The link will be loaded in the parent frame-set. Self: The link will be loaded in the same frame as it was clicked. Top: The link will be loaded in the full body of the window.
CSS Filters: You can customize the image by adjusting the following settings: