Elementor Wrapper Link addon by Premium Addons plugin enables you to add links to your Elementor designed elements. This guide will walk you through the process of effectively linking Elementor elements in your WordPress website.
To make the most of this feature in Elementor for WordPress, we highly recommend checking our showcase tutorial.
In this tutorial, we will demonstrate the art of linking Elementor’s elements, empowering you to create interactive and engaging web content with ease.
- You will need the Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Make sure to enable Wrapper Limk feature. Check this article to know how to do that.
Enable Wrapper Link Feature
Navigate to your Elementor element settings > Advanced tab > Wrapper Link then follow the steps.
Add Wrapper Link Using URL
- Link Type: Select URL to use an external URL.
- Link: Add the Link here. (example: https://example.com/)
Add Wrapper Link Using Existing Page
- Link Type: Select Existing Page to link the element to a page on your site.
- Existing Page: Select the page from the dropdown menu.
So simple right?
Now link Elementor elements effortlessly to external URLs or existing pages using Premium Addons’ Elementor Wrapper Link Addon.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact the Premium Addons support team. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our channels to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.