Elementor Facebook feed widget gives you the ability to embed Facebook feed into your page through Elementor Page Builder.
Facebook is one of the major social media networks with many influential people and organizations use it as a way to communicate, and share their ideas and opinions on a wide variety of topics, from science to humor, from politics to entertainment.
You can find that almost every major organization is using Facebook, so using the Elementor Facebook Feed Widget can be a good way to share these posts from Facebook into your pages seamlessly. You can easily connect your personal Facebook page or your company page to your website. As Elementor Facebook Feed widget automates most of the process for you, allowing you to provide a better insight on any specific topic with minimum effort.
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
Click here to check Premium Facebook Feed Widget demo.
- Access Credentials
- Advanced Settings
1. Access Credentials
Here we go with the initial setup, connect the widget to your Facebook account or Facebook page.
- Source: We here select the type if the posts’ source is User or Page.
- Log in with Facebook: You have to Login with Facebook to fetch automatically the ID and Access Token Fields.
2. LayoutHere we can select from different layout styles for Facebook Feed Widget.
- Style: Select the layout style that will be used to display the Posts. There are two available styles: Masonry style and List style.
- Posts/Row: Select how many posts per row.
- Direction: Allows you to set the direction for thumbnail and other posts info about the authors from Left to Right (LTR) or Right to Left (RTL).
- Content Alignment: Adjust alignment for posts content to be displayed Left, Center, Right, or Justified.
3. Advanced SettingsIn this tab, you will have the ability to control the widget’s advanced options as listed below.
- Posts/Account: Set how many posts will be shown for each account, the default is 5.
- Post length: Set how many characters of posts text to show (default is 200 characters).
- Show post media: Enable/disable displaying posts media such as videos and images.
- Show Avatar: Show or hide the author’s avatar (thumbnail image).
- Show Date: Show or hide the date that shows when the posts were exactly published.
- Show Read More Button: Show or hide the read more button on posts.
- Read More Text: Show or hide Read More button for the post when exceeding the limited number of words that we set on Post Length.
- Show Facebook Icon: Show or hide Facebook icon on the posts.
- Post Box
- Facebook Icon
1. Posts Box
- Background: Select a background color for Post Box.
- Border Type: Set a border type for Post Box in Facebook Feed Elementor Widget. Choose from the following border types:
- None (Default)
- Width: Set border width.
- Color: Choose a color for your border.
- Border Radius: Set Border Radius for Post Box using pixels (PX), percentage (%), or em (EM). Higher border-radius means a more circular border.
- Margin: Creates space around the Post Box, outside of any defined borders. You can set the margin in Pixel (px), Em (em), or Percentage (%).
- Padding: Creates space around the Post Box, inside of any defined margins and/or borders. You can set Post Box Padding in Pixel (px), Em (em), or Percentage (%) Note* Padding does not accept negative values.
Same Exact Settings are in Both Normal and Hover in Post Box.
- Color: Set color for the Posts content in Elementor Facebook Feed Widget.
- Typography: Set the font style for Facebook Feed content.
- Font Family: Select a font family.
- Size: Set font size.
- Weight: Select font-weight.
- Transform: Select the font transform.
- Style: Select font style by choosing from:
- Line Through
- Line-Height: Set font line-height.
- Letter-Spacing: Set font letter-spacing.
Read More Link
- Color: Set a color for the Read More link.
- Hover Color: Set a hover color for the Read More link.
- Size: Adjust the Avatar size of Facebook thumbnails.
- Border Type
- Border Radius
4. Facebook Icon
- Hover Color
- Background: Set a background color for the container.
- Border Type
- Border Radius
- Box Shadow: Set box shadow for Facebook Feed box container. The available options are: