Changing Elementor Tabs widget layout on small devices to act as an accordion was one of the most features we are asked about.
Since Premium Addons Pro v2.4.7, we’ve included this option in Premium Tabs Widget that deals with tabbed content on smaller screens and gives you the ability to change tabs to accordion to have a more user-friendly design on your touch devices
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
How to Enable Accoridion Effect on Mobile?
- Drag and drop Premium Tabs widget to your page.
- After you’ve completed your design, navigate to widget settings > Additional Settings > enable Accordion On Small Screens.
- Then Select which device to apply accoirdion effect to from Apply Accrodion On option. From Animation Duration set animation duration of open and close effect in the accordion.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact Premium Addons support team from here. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community
You’re most welcome to join our Facebook group and YoutTube channel to get updates about new features, improvements, and bug fixes.