Premium Grid Widget allows you to create interactive image galleries with many styling & customization options. In this article, we’re going t show how you can open a popup or lightbox through an image of the grid. You can check the demo page from Premium Grid, also you can check the full documentation from here
- After building the popup you need to open, go to your Premium Grid widget.
- Select the image that we need to use to trigger our popup.
- Click on “Dynamic” above “Link” option, then select “Popup” from the list.
- Now, click on “Popup”, then just select the popup you need.
- Go to your Premium Grid widget, then just select the image that we need to use to trigger our lightbox.
- Click on “Dynamic” above “Link” option, then select “Lightbox” from the list.
- Now, click on “Lightbox”. You can select between a video or an image in your lightbox.