- Navigate to the post/page you need to add a Premium Facebook Feed widget to.
- You will find Premium Instagram Feed widget within the Elementor elements Tab. Also, you can type Premium in the Search Box.
Customizing Instagram Feed Widget
- Layout: you can choose between list or masonry layout.
- Number of Columns: with masonry layout selected you can select the number of columns that the feed should be divided to.
- Content Alignment: you can align feed content left, right, center or justify.
- Hover Effects: for Behance and Instagram feed, you can select between 9 different hover effects.
- Queries: You can set the number of items to retrieve.
Styling the Premium Instagram Feed Widget
- Content: control the text color, typography, margin for the content text of each retrieved item.
- Item Box: control the background color, border, border radius, box shadow, margin and padding of each retrieved item box.
- Container: control the background color, border, border radius, box shadow, margin and padding of the widget container.