Premium Particles lets you create attractive hero scenes and interactive, eye-catching section backgrounds. Well placed particle sections can attract your visitors attention and yet be subtle enough to help you bring focus to important content.
Select a section background color and then use the particle generator to add a variety of shapes and animations.
For more examples, please see the demo page.
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
UPDATE: You can now add Particles to any Elementor Column by navigating to Column settings -> Layout tab -> Enable Particles.
Before the Premium Particles can be added, you need to select an existing section or create a new section in your post or page.
Add a background -Navigate to the Style setting.
Select a background color or gradient for your section.
2. Enable Particles
Select the Premium Particles section under the Layout tab.
- Enable Particles -You can enable or disable the particles using this option.
- Z-index -Adjusting the Z-index allows you to display the particles above or below other elements.
Now visit this website to generate the .JSON that includes your particles styling.
You can select from a wide range of shapes and settings and also customize the color.
When you have selected your pattern, find and select the option “Download current config (json)“
Now, just copy and paste the .JSON code into Custom Style field.
You should now be able to preview the particles in the editor, and you can continue to add sections and widgets over the particle section background.