UPDATE: Now you can use Cross-Domain Copy N’ Paste to Copy/Paste Whole Page Content.
Since we are doing our best to make things easier for our users, we have released a new magical feature that is important to every Elementor designer. Today, we will introduce the Copy/Paste Cross-Domain feature.
We need to mention that it’s not just a traditional copy/paste feature. It can copy/paste from one website to another website, which saves time, effort and speed up your workflow. Also, You can copy everything related to Elementor, not just Premium Add-ons widgets only. It copies widgets and sections you select with their content, style, media files, and settings.
Recently, we’ve enhanced this feature with a unique option that you can copy/paste all content in Elementor page, so you don’t need to copy one element by one to the second website page, but you can copy all content then paste all content with just a few clicks.
- You will need Premium Addons free plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/feature/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
We need to make sure that option is activated in plugin settings by navigating to WP Dashboard -> Premium Addons for Elementor tab -> Features tab -> Premium Cross-Domain Copy Paste option and enable it.
Now everything is settled to use this magical feature and copy/paste your content between different sites.
Navigate to any Elementor section and follow these four simple clicks :
- Right-click on the content that you want to copy.
- Click “PA | Copy Section” or “4. Navigate to the destination website, Right-click on the section you need to copy the content to.
- Add new section if it’s a blank page so you can access Elementor menu.
- Navigate to the destination website, Right-click on the section you need to copy the content to.
- Click “PA | Paste Section” or “PA | Paste All Content” button and let the magic happens!
Please don’t forget to add the new section that we’ve added in step 3.
You are Done!
What do I need to run this feature on my website?
Is this feature is free?
Yes, Cross Domain Copy-Paste feature is totally FREE.
How to activate Premium Copy/Paste feature?
You can activate PA Copy from WP Dashboard -> Premium Addons for Elementor tab -> Features -> Premium Cross-Domain Copy Paste option and enable it.
Will it inherit Elementor destination website theme styling?
Yes, for sure. If you set your colors globally, the element’s style will be inherited from your global colors.
After pasting the content using PA Copy/Paste, can I edit it?
Yes, feel free to edit and update it to match your needs.
Can I copy media as well?
Yes, you can. All the media will be copied to your new site with this feature and will be added to the media library automatically.
Can I copy media from my Local Setup to Live Site?
No, that’s can’t be done, you need to upload your media manually.
Will PA Copy/Paste work with any other third-party addon widgets?
Yes, it will. Just install the third-party addon on the destination website before copy/paste the content.
Can I copy content between different browsers?
No, that can’t be done. Both websites must be opened in the same browser.
Will PA Copy/Paste can copy the entire section?
Yes, it will copy and paste the section from one website to another.
Will PA Copy/Paste can copy the entire page content?
Yes, it will copy and paste the whole page from one website to another.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact Premium Addons support team from here. We would be more than glad to help 😁