Premium Social Reviews Elementor widgets help you to show reviews from different social websites on your webpages to show how your customers love your business. Each social review widget in Premium Addons has much more customizations than any other Elementor plugin has.
In this article, we will have a quick guide about a new option we recently have added to Elementor Social Reviews widgets to clear cached data so you can refresh Elementor Social Reviews on your page. By default, our social reviews widgets caches the pulled data to prevent sending remote requests each time the page is loaded which can affect your page loading speed.
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
- Navigate to any widget of social reviews widget, you can find Clear Cached Data in first accoridion tab under content tab.
- Once you’ve clicked on Clear Cached Data button, it will clear the stored cache, send a new request to pull the reviews and refresh the displayed reviews.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact Premium Addons support team from here. The team would be more than glad to help 😁