Usually, when you are Having columns beside each other, you want them to be in equal height. So, they can have a good look design.
Today, we show how you can do that using Elementor Equal Height feature in Premium Addons for Elementor. It’s FREE and easy-to-use feature.
How to Get Equal Height Column in Elementor?
We need to mention, we have two options to Equal Height by Widget or custom Selector (CSS selectors).
First, make sure that you have the latest free Premium Addons for Elementor version installed on your website.
We need to make sure that option is activated in plugin settings by navigating to WP Dashboard -> Premium Addons for Elementor tab -> Features tab -> Equal Height option and enable it, then click on the Save Settings button.
Widget Equal Height for Elementor
Let’s assume we have three Icon Box widgets beside each other, and they do not have equal height columns. All you need to do is navigate to the parent section > Advanced tab > Equal Height > Enable Equal Height option:
- Apply on: Select apply on widgets.
- Widgets: Select target widgets. In our case, it’s Premium Icon Box.
- Enable Equal Height on: Select devices that equal height will be applied on.
Let’s assume we have more complicated Icon Box widgets in three columns beside each other, and they do not have equal height columns. So, please navigate to parent section > Advanced tab > Equal Height > Enable Equal Height option:
- Apply on: Select apply on Custom Selector.
- Selectors: Insert CSS selectors to apply Equal Height on.
- Enable Equal Height on: Select devices that Equal Height will be applied on.
Congratulations, Now you’ve equal height columns!