Adding social feed elements on your Elementor pages helps your website visitors to view your latest social media feeds and posts in one place without leaving your website.
In Premium Addons for Elementor, we have four neat social feed Elementor elements:
- Elementor Facebook Feed widget
- Elementor Twitter Feed widget
- Elementor Instagram Feed widget
- Elementor Behance Feed widget
In this article, we will have a quick look at those widgets’ important features and how we can use them.
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
Elementor Facebook Feed Widget
Facebook now is the biggest and most important social media channel with about 2.9 billion monthly active users. Most companies have their own page on Facebook and they should display their updates on website to make it easier for clients to view them.
Elementor Facebook Feed widget allows you to show feed from your Facebook page with just few clicks. It also has many important and outstanding features that we will list below:
- Layout: Set how to display your Facebook posts in Grid or List view and much more options.
- Advanced Settings: You can set how many posts to show and show or hide every Facebook element like avatar, profile name, date, etc.
- Carousel: Elementor Facebook Feed widget comes with carousel option that helps you to create a carousel for Facebook posts in Elementor.
For more information about options, you can check Elementor Facebook Feed Widget documentation from here.
Elementor Instagram Feed Widget
Instagram is a platform where you can post a mix of photos and videos. Having an Instagram account is one of the most important online stores and social media channels, especially for Fashion brands.
Elementor Instagram Feed widget connects to your Instagram account with just ONE click. It has many outstanding and unique features that will help you to create Instagram Feed section.
- Queries: You can Filter media by tags, open media in a lightbox without leaving the page and Share buttons so customers can share images on their social media accounts.
- Layout: Set how to display your Instagram posts in Masonry or List view and apply hover effects on images.
- Carousel: Elementor Instagram Feed widget also has a carousel option to create Instagram feed carousel in Elementor.
For more information about the included options, you can check Elementor Instagram Feed Widget documentation from here.
Elementor Twitter Feed Widget
Twitter is one of the major social media networks with many influential people and organizations using it as a way to communicate, and share their ideas and opinions on a wide variety of topics, from science to humor, from politics to entertainment.
Elementor Twitter Feed widget has many outstanding and unique features that will help you to embed tweets on your website.
- Accounts: You can get tweets from multiple accounts and hashtags.
- Layout: Set how to display your tweets in Masonry or List view.
- Profile Header: This option allows you to show off your full Twitter profile right on your webpage with smart options and styling controls.
- Tweets Settings: You can select how many tweets showed per account, show/hide media and control tweets settings.
- Carousel: You can create Twitter tweets carousel using this option.
For more information about options, you can check Elementor Twitter Feed Widget documentation from here.
Elementor Behance Feed Widget
Behance is one of the most important platforms for designers to showcase their creative work. Elementor Behance Feed Widget provides lots of options and features to create a compelling portfolio to showcase your skills on your website from your Behance Portfolio Page.
- Behance Username: Just insert the username of any Behance account to get the feed posts from it.
- Display Options: Set how many posts per row and apply hover effects on images.
- Advanced Settings: Show/hide Behance elements like author and views. Also, you can open projects in Lightbox.
- Load More Button: Adds a load more button to improve page loading speed and prevent loading all the feed posts at once.
For more information about options, you can check Elementor Behance Feed Widget documentation from here.
YouTube Channel and Playlist Feeds for Elementor
YouTube is one of the largest video-sharing platforms. In Premium Video Box widget, you can display videos from any Youtube playlist or channel, rather than create a widget for every video separately.
- Get Videos From Channel/Playlist: Enable this option to pull videos from YouTube playlists or channels.
- Source: Select the source of the videos, playlist or channel.
- Videos/Row: Select how many videos to show in one row.
- Number of Videos: Set a number of videos to retrieve.
- Featured The First Video: Make the first video takes the full width of the section.
- Video Height (%): Set the video height.
If you’re looking for Social Feeds widgets to embed your social media channel posts, tweets and media on your website in remarkable and fancy styles, you should consider Premium Addons Social Media widgets as your first solution.
If you still need any further assistance, feel free to contact Premium Addons support team from here. We would be more than glad to help 😁
Join the Community