Creating an eye-catching background for your sections/columns on your Elementor page is important. Using Animated Gradient for Elementor to create these outstanding backgrounds for your webpages, can make an amazing impact on user experience as it provides a great way to distinguish some sections from the rest of the page content.
Click here to check Premium Animated Gradients Addon demo.
- You will need Premium Addons PRO plugin installed and activated on your website.
- Also, make sure that this widget/addon is enabled so you can find it in the Elementor editor. Check this article to know how to do that.
- Premium Addons works only with Elementor Page Builder plugin so you will need to have it installed and activated as well.
UPDATE: You can now add Animated Gradient to any Elementor Column by navigating to Column settings -> Layout tab -> Enable Animated Gradient.
Elementor Animated Gradient Addon
Animated Gradient Effect (tab) on Elementor Section.
Elementor Animated Gradient Settings
- Enable Animated Gradient: Switcher to Enable/Disable the Animated Gradient colors on your Elementor section.
- Add Item: Allows you to add background colors that will be displayed on your Elementor section’s background.
- Gradient Angle (degrees): Set the angle degree for the gradient colors. It will allow you to set the animated gradient motion within the Elementor section.